Follow Me On Facebook

Thursday 4 July 2013

Three Cards by 3

Last night I was awake till 3 in the morning trying to complete three cards all at the same time. At just around 3, my 7 month old woke up with a smile, sat up, embraced our dog who was sleeping at his feet and gently called to me, as if asking me to go to bed. Luckily for me, I was almost finished by then.

The first one of the cards is inspired by the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch. I made a quilled flower for he focus of the card and some buds and swirls to accompany it.With it I will be playing along their current challenge.







The next card's been made to participate in the current challenge at Dynamic Duos. In this challenge one had to make a card in grey and any other color of one's choice. I chose teal and this is what I came up with.



The last one is a simple thank you card with some hand-painted flowers.






Thanks for stopping by and hope you liked my creations. Till next time, happy crafting!

Indrani

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Indrani! Your paper quilling is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Indrani. And hats off to you for making such wonderful stuff while managing a toddler! I know how tough that is, since mine is just over a year old. I am your latest follower. Looking forward to more creations from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all 3 of them Indrani ! You cards have wonderful delicacy to them...I guess your quilling !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and pleasant cards indrani

    ReplyDelete