Follow Me On Facebook

Tuesday 2 July 2013

A New Month

This is my first post for the month of July. This month I am aiming to do a lot of handpainted flowers for my cards. In this card, I tried some of my floral painting on triangle shapes (inspired by the current inspiration at Case Study Challenge). I also added a "Thank You" sentiment and dedicate it to my husband, Sudhir, who has been a constant support to me in all my endeavors. His encouragement and criticism keeps me going. The swirls were made from some glossy ribbon pieces. Overall it is quite a simple card and I have kept the embellishments to a minimum.









With these cards I will be playing along the following challenges:

Case Study Challenge#147
Crafters Corner Challenge#10; "Thank You So Much"

See you soon,
Indrani

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful CASE. I love the colors on this card! Thanks for joining us at CASE study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours & loved the idea too :)
    ur new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely painting Indrani and wonderful use of various geometric shapes !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of the card with the handpainted flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card.... Happy to be a new follower...

    Hugs
    Catherine
    http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW such elegance and simplicity rolled into one! Loved the painted flowers..what medium did you use?.the blend of colors is awesome and love the geometric effect offset by the gentle perfectly swirling ribbon!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr Sonia. To color the flowers I used water-color pencils.

      Delete
  7. Wow.I love this card.Those triangles look striking and your painted flowers are perfect.So unique.Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's Corner challenge #10.Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow......the painting is soperfect. Would love to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely.. and wonderful way to thank your life partner.. I like the lavender color you used.. Thank you so much for playing Crafter's Corner challenge #10 - "Thank you" with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect hand painted flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Indrani!...Your hand-painted flowers look amazing...Love your color combo and design too !

    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #10 and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Indrani! Your card is so prettu. Love the flowers..
    Thanks for playing along with us at crafters corner! All the best!

    ReplyDelete