Follow Me On Facebook

Friday 28 June 2013

Nocturnal Creations

It is becoming increasingly difficult to work in presence of my 7 month old. He is in that experimental phase of his infant-years where he's grabbing everything he could and placing them straight into the mouth. Wow! Quite a difficult situation for a crafter who has her embellishments all over while working. And dangerous too. So these days I am primarily nocturnal, sticking to all my crafty work at night only after my baby is asleep.

I have been meaning to play along the current challenge at Beyond Grey Challenges for a long time now. The challenge involves creating an argyle in your project which I found very interesting - so I came up with this card last night.




Some newly acquired water colour pencils were put to good use to create the argyle background. Thereafter some die cut layer and then some quilling completed the card. And lastly have sprinkled three random diamonds with silver glitter. Here are some more close ups:







Hope you enjoyed the creation. This one will be participating in the challenge#33 at Beyond Grey Challenges.

Indrani

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Indrani !I loved how you created the patten with water color pencils and the glitter touch looks so nice ! Congrats on Honorable mention at dynamic duos !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so very cute ! I love the soothing pastels! very pretty . Thanks for sharing with us @ BGC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creation Indrani...a perfect combi of soothing colours :),truly agree with PJ

    Thanks for playing with us @ BGC

    Hugs,
    Bips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete