Follow Me On Facebook

Sunday 2 June 2013

Laced Up

An old piece of lace I suddenly chanced upon was put to good use the other day. It found place in one of my works and a new card was created. I quilled some flowers and leaves in combination with the hues of the lace and this is what I came up with.


The small blue flowers were made by overlapping equal sized quilling strips and placing them in a circular fashion. The leaves too were made using the same method but are not of equal sized strips and were not arranged in a circle. I got the idea for these flowers and leaves from a daisy tutorial at Daydreams.



Ì advertently did not get too elaborate with the quilling part as the lace did that job for me. But what if the lace itself could be quilled? Maybe that's a project I should try sometime soon. Will get back to you all if i am successful.

Till then, happy quilling!

Ìndrani

No comments:

Post a Comment