Follow Me On Facebook

Thursday 20 June 2013

Glitter Glamour

This is my first non-quilled card project to be shared here. This card was inspired by the Itsy Bitsy "All That Glitters' Challenge. Once again I am not a big fan of glitters. But trying to work with something you are not particularly fond of - that's what ups the ante. I added a lot of pink - I am a total pink person. Ì had the image from Freekidscoloringandcrafts. I love the images there. I coloured the image with wet glitters. Embossed and glittered a pink strip to give a lacey look. A couple of glittered flowers and swirls and I was done.










With this I will be participating in the Itsy Bitsy "All That Glitters' Challenge. Hope you like it. And remember
Live More,
Laugh Often,
Love Much.

Indrani

2 comments:

  1. Hi Indira,
    Your card is very cute:) I too love pink. Your blog header shows your love for quilling. The quilled flowers in that picture are super cute:). Got to see your blog through the challenge link.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete